Wolf Challenge

 It was a two day challenge for me set by a student. Draw a wolf....

I am working on this and have discovered that I will need more time. 

Challenge yourself to draw something difficult in more than one way. My next challenge will be a bag of skittles so I can eat what I am drawing when I am done!

Here is an update on my wolf study.


When you learn to draw something, take time and work with guide lines.

Don't be afraid to draw it more than one time. this is drawing #2

This is drawing # 3

I then challenged myself to draw the whole wolf in different ways.
The circles provide references for the body.
I moved on to a jumping wolf



I like this one more than the howling wolf but will keep working!


Tomorrow starts SPRING week! 

Join me for drawing and celebrating.



Comments